Saturday, August 19, 2006

wassup

School starts on Monday and it is bittersweet.
Always sad when summer ends, but I love fall and am starting to look forward to that.
While it's been kinda nice to be away from the computer I feel like I've missed out on some stuff and haven't been to 2peas in like forever.
Still don't have a computer and that was a summer goal.
I'm getting really frustrated at not being able to share pages.
I need scrappy people input on my pages.
My family and Tom say nice things, but they don't really get it.
My "scrapbooking" freinds are more the creative memories type (not you JoAnn and Faryl).
so, while it's cool to get together with them sometimes I feel like they look at my pages and are just not getting it either.
This is gonna be short...I'll be posting a lot more in the future since I'll be back at school.
I do have a request though...for anyone out there who prays...pray for my family and my sister in paticular. I can't put the details here i don't know who reads it. It is a really bad situation. I feel like she is lost forever. I don't know how to reach her. She has made some life altering decisions that I can't even comprehend. So please pray for my family, my sister, myself.
Thanks guys.
Sometimes the whole anonymity of the internet is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Yuck for summer being over. I would love to see you pages! I'm sure they are fabulous :) Sorry to hear about your sister. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

6:33 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Felicia said...

Wendy, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. =)

11:43 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger darcy said...

The sister situation isn't better? I was just thinking about you yesterday.. I'll pray for your fam. Hang in there, Wendy!!

11:40 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

you're back!!!
bummer summer is over, my hubby just went back to work :(
i'll keep you and your family and sister in my prayers and thoughts!

4:46 PM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home