Wednesday, August 30, 2006

here's a little...

Don't know how to link, but got this off of Jess (CAjess14):

Yesterday:
Called Tom from school
bought 'teachery' material I said I'd never buy
wished it would stop raining
didn't work out, again
fell asleep before the end of LAO
Talked to Jenny forever

Today:
Forgot to eat breakfast
Mailed Tom a card
Have a diagnostic Interview for Jenna and Dustin that's making me nervous
Will stick to my diet for the 3rd day straight
having a good hair day
Said I'm never having kids

Tomorrow:
Want to have Taco Bell but stick to diet
Will get folders and buelletin board done
Will scrap
Will remember breakfast
Will stay positive
Will pray

PS
My classroom is infested with grasshopper/crickets
(what's the difference...I think crickets are black????????)
Is that weird?
They freak me out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

WAY weird about the crickets (yep, they're black and smaller). no fun. yuck
love the today/tomorrow and yesterday. i'm gonna do that soon......

3:04 PM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger justem said...

I really like this Wendy!! I'm totally stealing it for my blog! Sorry about the bugs...ick!

5:19 PM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger darcy said...

Yeah for challenges!!

Those crickets driving you batty yet???

10:59 AM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger monica said...

great entry!! i might have to do this challenge, looks like fun.

4:39 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Barb said...

Ugh. Hate bigs. Especially noisy bugs.

6:35 AM, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home