Monday, August 28, 2006

Lunatic

So, I found some small monograms at Walmart on clearance.
Only a $1.50.
What a bargain...so I bout 2 'w's and 1 's'.
Last night I was 'altering' them.
I wanted to bring in one 'w' and the 's' for my desks at my schools.
They turned out quite cute...or so I thought.
I was just sitting here looking at the 'w' and thinking "wow, you are so creative and did such a wonderful job on that 'w'. "
Then I noticed that I had covered it in paper with writing...
and the only word you can read, right in the middle of the 'w', on the hump if you will, is :
LUNATIC.
So, I'm a lunatic but have a very pretty 'w'.

3 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

That is too funny! You should share a picture of them!! I have an E I want to alter but I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with it. I'll be careful to watch for paper with words!!

3:47 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

too funny! hey, at least it looks good :)

8:00 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

that is hilarious!! you need to take pics. they sound really cute!!

8:12 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home