Thursday, January 11, 2007

shorty short


Yes, it did take a while quick review things that have happened...warning here some are not good but I'm just putting it out there so you ahve an idea...
I will just say I'm glad this is a new year. I'm ready for it.
(A side note...watching Grey's right now and George's dad has esophagus cancer. That is what my dad had. Take the tumor...he can make it!)
Okay...a student at my school died from choking, another of my previous students committed suicide, my sister dropped out of school and moved to Flordia when she turned 18, and Tom and I broke up.
Don't really know why I wrote that for anyone in the freaking world to read, but all of those things have had a big impact. Not necassarily negative either. Just big.
(OK...emotional...George's Dad's scar looked just like my Dad's...freaky weird...like having your life on tv).
Anyway.......
Here is the big news......
Are you ready......
I posted on 2peas!!!
username: wendysophia
Yep, just 3 posts, but they are there, oh, and I added a picture so you all know what I look like now.
A little reassuring to know I'm not some superfreak,huh?
Ofcourse, I guess I could still be a superfreak and that could be someone else, but it's me, I swear.
Just for good measure I'll add another picture...maybe if we can figure this out...

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Wow Wendy! You are gorgeous!! :)

9:56 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Kat said...

yay for posting!
i saw you picture in one of the circle journals i think......... but em is right- you're gorgeous!
sounds like its been an insane past few months. glad to have new year :)

4:16 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

yay!! for a post =)
I actually recognized your post on 2peas a few days ago, but then wasn't able to leave praise! Great page btw.
sorry to hear about the last few months.. here's to looking ahead in 2007!!

11:57 AM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger BRANDY said...

I will check ya out! Congrats for taking the plunge.

8:59 AM, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home