Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sniggity Snow Days Rock

Second Tuesday that we've had a Snow day.
I haven't had a full week of work since Christmas break.
It's been kinda nice.
Of course maybe since I haven't had a full week that would explain why I've had to go in 2 Saturday's in a row.
It all balances out.
My sister Janie is home visiting.
I've missed her.
When she turned 18 she decided to drop out of high school and move to Florida to live in a tent. Seriously.
She seems good though.
A little weird how someone can be such a big part of your life then gone and you adjust and then come back and you adjust to that.
It makes you realize that while there are people in your life you think you can't live without they don't really 'fuel' your life.
It just goes on.
I thought Christmas would be weird without her, but it wasn't that weird.
You just adjust.
Sorry-may not make sense.
Just some thoughts.
Thanks to my good friend Jo Ann I'm totally addicted to MySpace.
My sister and I have been trying to collect more friends than the other.
Are you supposed to feel bad if you deny people from being your friend?
There are some scary fellas out there.
Their pages say they are from my town so now I'm afraid I will see them and they will remember I said DENY to their friend request and they will hate me.
Don't need any freaky freaks on the MySpace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

always been jealous of anyone who got snow days..........
and yes- myspace is sooooo freakin addictive! and there are some FREAKS out there, be careful

7:51 PM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger BRANDY said...

you all walks of life creeping out of the woods on myspace. 2nd the be careful.

11:37 AM, February 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

6:53 AM, November 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home